Friday, March 4, 2011

Thanks Mr J K

mmm.. Sv 170 is pretty regular as I noticed while waiting for my connecting bus at Bt Timah this evening 04/03/11. Thanks Mr J K!

Come to think of it, there seems to be possibly a way to get 170X buses to arrive JB or Kranji more uniformly - using stipulated turnaround time over at the CIQ side (Making an SOP).

I've noticed at times it can be some 12 mins that there isn't any 170X bus at Kranji before 3x 170X buses would arrive together while there's a long queue for 170X at Kranji and the Opp Kranji Stn for 160 & 170.

I do hope some changes could be made as in timekeeper/ dispatcher dispatches the bus off from the CIQ after 2 - 3 mins, packed or not packed. It's better because should there be any 160 or 170 bus behind, they would not get stucked.

Just my 2 cent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment